Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

Gadgets For Boys

I began introducing gadgets into my designs, changing everyday objects into something exciting. Children these days are becoming more and more aware of technology. I thought that by introducing this subject into my work it would help catapult my work into something that is not yet seen on the commercial market.






Designs I have come across on the market for boys ages 5-10 are full of TV characters or the not so original spot and stripe variations. I began to mix together my previously drawn robots and the gadgets I had changed on the computer to create my own quirky characters and hopefully inject something different onto the market.





I am now very much looking forward to creating my finished designs using these images. I think they are really contemporay and different to anything I have seen during my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment