Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Nearly There....

I am nearing the end of my degree and its such an exciting time. I printed out 3 of my designs last week on the digital printer for the show and was such a releif just seeing some kind of result rather than a design on a computer screen.





These two designs are for children aged 5-9 duvet covers, size 90x150cm.  I will be making samples for the backs to show that they can be reversible also and pillow cases. hopefully my show will have a full collection for childrens interiors along with some wallpapers and storage boxes.



This design  printed size is 120cmx272.58cm so a huge print for any kind of furnishing fabric, could be used for blinds/curtains or covering chairs and beanbags for example.

I will try and post pictures of the printed fabrics for you asap, they look really good and im very pleased with them. It was really good to see them actual size, as when on the screen you can't really get a feel for how big the images will be. Overall a productive day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment