Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

I see your true colours


Just a quick post to introduce you to a few pictures 'ive gathered for colour inpiration on my main collection. These images are from WGSN a trend forecasting website, I cant image doing this course without it.
If you access to this website make the most of it!!










All of these pictures give a sense of fun and childhood. My work always tends to consist of bright, bold block colours and I feel this combination is very modern and on trend.

I chose this colour pallette to work from, although changing it to my own tastes slightly I feel I have got the look I was searching for.

(I LOVE these mini cars :) how amazing would it be to create your own design on your car!! )



1 comment:

  1. This is INSANE, I love the mini's and to design one would be UHMAZING ! x

    http://starrstuddedstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete